© 2019 Digital Barker
In this role, you will be working with a very smart, engaging an agile team to put out fires and support our external customers. You will be the voice of the customer, communicating their needs and requests to the engineering team.
- Provide excellent support to our customers and ensure their expectations are properly managed. Basically, you will ensure our customers succeed using our products.
- Proactively monitor our services by conducting frequent health checks on our infrastructure and applications.
- Provide first level technical support.
- Develop and maintain technical operations documentation.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports. Document activities and findings in a case tracking pool.
- Manage a ticketed query system and ensure comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- You will ensure proper collaboration and communication with other functional teams to meet customer needs and resolve technical issues.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience
- Experienced with Windows server.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux environment.
- Good SQL skills.
- Deep knowledge of the product you are supporting.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good attention to details.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Leadership tendencies.
- Critical thinking capabilities.
- Continuous improvement.