© 2019 Digital Barker
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
- Support End to End Business lead for developing and growing Airtel Master Brand, Data, Trade promotions, Contents and Enterprise
- Support the creative development, planning and execution of all Brand and Communication initiatives for Airtel Brand within the framework of an agreed strategy, meeting operational targets for TOMA, MOUB, Bonding, Revenues, Profitability and increased Brand Equity.
- To achieve business goals and brand saliency by supporting to execute all ATL and BTL campaigns in line with the overall brand strategy
- Support to execute the plans and programs of all functional team regarding the brand as agreed and Set out by management.
- To successfully own the and interpret the brand Policy as agreed by HQ
- To interpret and clearly communicate brand message and ensure execution of on all media.
- To participate directly in the marketing and strategic planning programs and communications
- To build and maintain superior relationships with Agency Partners and regulatory Agencies
- A recognized university degree
- Brand Management & Media experience (Not less than 5 years)
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- Understanding of the rudiments of Brand Management and execution
- Use of media, brand activation, digital campaign
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Master’s in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification dependent on experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
THE SALARY STRUCTURE OF AIRTEL NIGERIA CAN BE FOUND ON MYSALARYSCALE.COM