Do you want to solve business challenges through innovative technology? Do you enjoy working on cutting-edge, scalable services technology in a team environment? Do you like working on industry-defining projects that move the needle?
At Datamellon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build solutions to solve toughest challenges.
Our Software Development Engineers (SDEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand. Datamellon Software Cloud Development Engineering team is looking for a mid-level Flutter & Dart mobile development engineer to join our fast-paced environment.
We are a cloud solution development company, we think differently and challenge the status quo in everything we do.
One of the ways we challenge the status quo is by building cloud software solutions to solve complex challenges in a secure and cost-efficient way from day one. We inspire ourselves to do things that inspire us every day, come join us on the journey to solve more.
Datamellon offers a competitive reward package and a range of other excellent benefits including private healthcare.
As a Software Cloud Development Engineer, you will work with an experienced cross-disciplinary team to bring to market innovative products and services. You will work on distributed and serverless cloud systems (predominantly in Python), as well as undertaking feasibility studies to design cloud software solutions. You will drive key aspects of product definition, execution, and test, as well own the deployment, operation and scaling of distributed systems that serve customers worldwide.
You Will Be Successful In This Role If You
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Mellon’s to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative products and services.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Enjoy collaborating with partners, colleagues and teams across the world.
- Can drive tasks to completion and take full ownership of projects.
- Are comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership.
- Can deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years experience doing hands-on software development in a production environment
- Experience working with distributed systems or applications
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting and problem-solving skill
- Experience with Azure/AWS/GCP
- Understanding of microservices and event-driven distributed application architecture
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.