© 2019 Digital Barker
Come and be part of our growth at Whogohost. We’re Nigeria’s largest, fastest-growing and leading cloud solutions company with the best customer service experience. We have been in existence for over 12 years. We are seeking to recruit a Content Marketer who is a high analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset, an expert on social media analytics to enable WHoGoHost increase web traffic and brand awareness through marketing of content online and also know how to analyze and utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy and above all understand the shortcomings of each platform; to increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain all communications that go on the website and other platforms
- Send out monthly email and newsletters
- Create online banners for Ads, websites and other activities
- Respond to and clear out WHMCS tickets and assign tickets to individuals/departments where necessary.
- Update ad content on Whogohost properties such as popup, sidebar, call center, blog
- Guest blogging – Ensure people interested in posting on our blog follow guidelines; Content must be relevant to our target audience, must not promote or link to our competitors in any way.
- Create ad copies for all ad formats.
- Liaise with the design team for ad banners, awareness banners, happy new month banners and religious celebration days.
- Research relevant content and create blog posts for the blog.
- Celebrate and show off employees of the month on social media/ and newsletters
- Prepare copies for awareness days, happy new months and other relevant days for 2020 and liaise with the design team to design
- Monitor social media for comments and respond or redirect to the support team where necessary.
- Post about Radix promos on social media, websites newsletter, and blog.
- Come up with a good content strategy for Whogohost to acquire a new audience
- Create content that will bring in new leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from superiors and management.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Dependable to be at work and to complete work as expected without supervision.
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals set by supervisors and management.
- Have a basic knowledge of computing and the Internet. (compulsory)
- Relaxed, but professional environment