© 2019 Digital Barker
RISE Networks is Nigeria’s leading Social Enterprise whose mandate focuses on using Tech Innovation to create advocacy, skills empowerment and learning opportunities for the inclusive growth of Youth with the core objective of preparing them for effective Value-Based Leadership at all levels in the Public, Private and Social Sectors. RISE Networks also owns The Rise Labs, a talent pipeline and work readiness center that leverages artificial intelligence, big data and people analytics to improve the skills sets of job seekers for industry fitness before placing them on Jobs within Organizations. They designed and built the first Career Coaching Chatbot in West Africa.
Given Rise Networks audacious commitment to advancing vital human capital Development issues and their relationship to economic growth and democratic consolidation within Sub Saharan Africa, we are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Content Writer/Social Media Manager
- If you’re 25 & below, love tech, great at writing engaging stories & you know how to achieve results on the Internet, you’re our ideal candidate.
- You will be responsible for managing all of the organization’s online & offline communications with all stakeholders.
- Responsibilities cover developing relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. THIS IS CRUCIAL.
- Attention to Details and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Social Media and IT skills.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter, Resume with the position applying for as email Subject