© 2019 Digital Barker
CMYK Studios – We are a brand communications establishment specialized in visually branded graphics for retail and point of purchase advertising, commercial printing and packaging, architectural signage, trade show displays, promotions and corporate gifts. We offer grand format printing for dye-sublimation fabrics, vinyl and mesh applications, UV flatbed printing for seamless rigid substrates, as well as, monogramming, office branding, product installation, fulfilment, offset printing and graphic design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist
- We are looking for a versatile Graphics Artist to work with our creative team to launch new impressive projects.
- Work directly with Graphics Designer to understand project request, gather requirements,define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates,
- Ability to perfectly conceptualize client’s requirements.
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicate effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues.
- Deliver multiple, often concurrent projects: error free, on time or early, on or under budget, all while meeting or exceeding creative objectives and expectations
- Have a deep understanding of Client’s business and the industry in which they compete bin order to shape design sense.
- Prepare project budget and schedule.
- Ability to implement designs.
- Proven experience as a creative executive or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, print graphics, and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of Corel draw and other design software
- Outstanding organization and team skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- SSCE / OND / HND in related field
Salary ranges between NGN40,000 – NGN50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.