© 2019 Digital Barker
We are looking for a .Net developer to build softwares using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced, ambitious; can design, develop, code, customize, configure, test, deploy and support the enterprise packaged solutions.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- BSc or HND degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server) with good experience developing T-SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git).
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team to achieve common objectives, goals, and results.
- Great analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Build enterprise systems using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Work closely with a team of UI/UX and Front End Developers.
- Prepare and maintain code for .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare the update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide the required support.
This is a 2-year contract with the possibility of full-time employment with the organization based on performance.
We are looking to hire immediately
Salary range N150,000 – N200,000