© 2019 Digital Barker
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Partner Specialist – Data and Advanced Analytics
- The Opportunity: Joining the One Commercial Partner team as a Partner Specialist means you will be playing a critical role helping Microsoft Partners to capitalize on Digital Transformation market opportunity. Working in OCP means you are shaping the world’s largest eco-system of technology companies.
- Microsoft’s Mission: Through our partners Microsoft brings digital ambitions to life by helping companies empower their employees, engage their customers, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
- Overseeing Digital Transformation Success: The Partner Specialist is a critical role in working with partners to share a compelling vision for driving solution sales, driving consumption and building new practices for a Solution Area that enable customers to realize the vision of Digital Transformation.
- The Partner Specialist – Data & Advanced Analytics, is a Technology Solution Seller building relationships with C-Suite across Partners and Customers to drive sales of Microsoft Data and AI Solution Area, support & coach Partner sales and technical teams, ensure right skills and programs are available to Partners and drive strong opportunity creation and pipeline management at scale via Partners.
- Identify key Partners that can drive sales of Data and AI solutions on Microsft Azure Platform, ensure readiness and focus of the respective Partners, identify capability and capacity gaps and mobilize internal/external resources to bridge the gaps, drive territory plans with respective Partners
- Develop strategy for identifying, driving & closing Data and AI Solution opportunities for your assigned territory thru Partners
- Coordinate pre-sales and sales efforts for the Solution Area with internal (Account Executive, Inside Sales, Cloud Specialist, Territory Channel Manager etc.) and external resources (Partner Sales & Technical teams)
- Build sales discipline and accountability thru weekly pipeline reviews thru Partners and ensure alignment with internal stakeholders
- Provide Level 100-200 product demos for the Solution Area to Partner teams and occasionally to Customers for large and complex deals as an extended support Partner
- Provide support and coaching to drive excellence in Partner pipeline management, sales forecast and deal close plans for the respective Solution Area
- Consistently demonstrate the business value of MS solutions through solid business cases behind every sales opportunity. Build industry know-how and be a credible advisor for the customer and partner demonstrating confidence with C level executives
- 100% completion of required readiness courses to increase capability in Digital Transformation, Business Value, and Cross-workload selling resulting in high win rate.
- Share the stories that sit behind world-class examples of partners who have built disruptive and market-leading new practices based on specific Solutions Areas 10. Gain 200 – 300 Level proficiency in articulating the business value and customer business impact for the Solution Area
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building and solution sales opportunities.
- 10+ years of related sales and business background in Cloud technologies
- Strong solution selling skills (cloud, data & analytical solutions)
- Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets and building trust relationships with CXOs
- Proficiency in Deep Machine leaning and Data Analytics tools.
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution selling skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small business and technical audiences
- Min 3-5 years channel experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
Note: Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.