© 2019 Digital Barker
You will be a part of the team responsible for ensuring and validating product quality. This team is extremely conscious and empathetic with the end user, hence nothing less than stellar quality is accepted.
- Conduct tests using prepared design and cases.
- Prepare bug reports.
- Conduct tests using prepared automated scripts.
- Liaise with developers to ensure defects identified are fixed.
- Take the ISTQB foundation within 6 months of joining.
- Recommend new tools and processes to achieve better software quality.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- A First class or Second class upper Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
- 0-1 year experience
- Basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language e.g nodeJS or python
- Basic knowledge of at least one RDBMS, Oracle or PostgreSQL preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of test automation tools is a plus
- Basic SQL knowledge
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- Passion for contributing to technology knowledge base.
- Excellence driven.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong ownership and can-do mindset.
- Leadership tendencies.
- Critical thinking capabilities.