© 2019 Digital Barker
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist – Azure
Job number: 745404
Locations: Nairobi – Kenya, Pakistan, Lagos – Nigeria
Travel 25-50 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more. We have set ourselves three bold ambitions: create more personal computing, reinvent productivity and business processes and build the intelligent cloud. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day.
- We have identified the need to hire a dynamic Azure Sales Specialist / Sales Lead to help drive incremental growth on Azure and drive the orchestration through resource engagement for these selected accounts to make sure we are driving the potential.
- Engage top Enterprise Delivery accounts to drive delivery opportunities
- Orchestrate the V-Team and resource engagement for these accounts to increase pipeline and ACR (Based on growth plan)
- Engagement with V-Team composed of the existing account Team, Services, (Account Delivery Executive, Technical Account Manager, Delivery Management Manager), OCP HQ Architect Team (Swarming resources, Program and alignment with Enterprise or HQ resources and corp team, BG and Partner specialist).
- Engage with customer directly from Business Development Management level to senior executive level.
- Own the rhythm and preparation.
- Will be accountable for 85% of the ACR adoption and growth of new pipeline across all KIBO (Enterprise, high profile) accounts.
- Min 5 years technical skills on Azure L200.
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise Customer Accounts
- Ability to engage with senior – C- Level execs.
- Success-driven works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Passion for cloud technologies and changing the world
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work:
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.