© 2019 Digital Barker
OneFi started in 2012 as a brick and mortar consumer lender focused on the Nigerian market. Having raised a Series A round in 2015, we pivoted in 2016 to become a digital lender via the Paylater App (www.paylater.ng) and we are focused on providing access to financial services to the “Next Billion’ starting in Africa.
Currently, we are the largest fully automated smartphone lender in West Africa with over 1 million apps downloads and disbursing just under 2000 loans per day in Nigeria and Ghana. Our 2018 goal is to be a digital financial services company in 3 countries and we have secured a finance company license in Nigeria already.
OneFi is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices in South Africa and the UK.
We are looking for a passionate, career-driven Senior IOS Developer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to gain significant and substantial experience.
- Drive the direction of the mobile applications in the company to deliver robust, secure and efficient experiences to make our customers happy.<
- Design and develop our iOS mobile applications across all Apple devices.
- Produce technical designs and lead developers during development.
- Build up best-practices around iOS development, design patterns, code reviews and training.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience building native apps in iOS using Swift (mandatory) and/or Objective-C
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 4 years of software development experience and iOS development skills
- Must have published multiple original iOS app to the App Store
- Experience with iOS design patterns and Firebase SDKs
- Experience and strong understanding of APIs and remote data via REST and JSON
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Fast paced and able to work to deadlines.
The following are optional but will enhance your chances of being selected:
- Knowledge of at least one backend programming language
- Ability to work with UX prototyping tools like Figma, Adobe XD, InvisionApp etc
- Knowledge of GIT
- Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and/or other automated testing skills.
- Overall software development experience of 5+ years
- Agile Development experience.
- Prior experience working with financial applications