© 2019 Digital Barker
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist – Data and AI
Job number: 754559
Travel: 75-100 %
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- The focus of the Services Specialist (SSSP) is to identify, drive and close Apps, Data & AI opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud usage.
- The SSSP leverages Microsoft Services’ unique expertise, including direct access to Microsoft product teams, to help customers use their Microsoft investments as productively as possible.
- Determine strategy for identifying, driving and closing Apps, Data & AI opportunities to enable customer outcomes and drive Microsoft cloud consumption – leveraging the Microsoft Services Solution and Industry Priorities, and completing territory planning which is aligned both to Services and Specialist Team Unit (STU) priorities for the account.
- Build and maintain close working relationships with STU Specialists and with Services Area-Aligned, Global Pursuit Organization and Domains – ensuring clear understanding of Microsoft Services value proposition and leveraging customer relationships built by the account team to identify, pursue and close opportunities
- Close deals through effective orchestration of the virtual team – owning Apps, Data & AI opportunities end to end leveraging appropriate account and pre-sales roles to bring the best resources to ensure customer satisfaction and deal success.
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and maintain deal management excellence – executing sales excellence discipline in pipeline hygiene, deal commitment & close planning.
- Sales Hunter & Achiever – Ability to: reliably meet or exceed targets and achieve results by seeking out new leads and opportunities and persistently overcoming challenges, ambiguity or uncertainty.
- Digital Transformation Driver – Ability to: Engage and influence Business Decision Makers (BDMs) and Technical Decision Makers by successfully creating a case for customer change, and translating value propositions and solutions into Customer business outcome.
- Solution Area Expert – Ability to: Articulate Apps, Data & AI Subject Matter Expertise and differentiate competitor solutions.
- Deal Orchestrator – Ability to: Orchestrate a deal team to ensure success, and work in partnership across multiple v-teams.
Key Experience, Skills, Knowledge & Education Required:
- Proven sales success and expertise in selling Apps, Data & AI solutions
- Apps, Data & AI solutions knowledge and experience including handling multiple D&AI opportunities from identification to closure in different locations.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Demonstrable sales excellence discipline
- Executes recognized sales methods, processes and tools
- Sales and business background, Min 7 years of technology-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent)