© 2019 Digital Barker
This is 6 months – 1-year internship position with a prospect to be converted to an Associate position upon successful completion and a strong performance assessment.
Following an initial intense training programme, successful candidates will be assigned to our various project teams to assist in the conception, development and support of software solutions.
This position is suitable for students currently seeking a place to undertake their Industrial Attachment Training (6 months or 1 year). It is also suitable for Fresh Graduates, NYSC Corpers seeking a Place of Primary Assignment, Post NYSC job seekers and who are passionate about building a career in Software development.
Job Description –
- To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentation, and other tasks during various client projects.
- To work in teams to develop applications
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions and online communities
- To work with the development team on various web & mobile application products.
A passion for IT
Tech / Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
Accepted persons will be given an automatic FULL scholarship to a relevant Bincom Academy Class. A certificate of participation in a Bincom Academy class (or equivalent prior knowledge of the same) is required to be considered for an Internship placement.
Candidates will join any of the following Teams:
- Mobile App
- Devops / Systems Engineer
- IT Project
As part of the application process, you will be required to specify the Team you are most interested in.
Yaba (Lagos State)
Ibadan (Oyo State)
Ijebu Igbo (Ogun State)
Salary: ₦25,000.00 /month