Job ID 5706
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a Backend Product Manager, you will build backend product experiences such as eHR /OA /IM products.
- Work with cross-functional team from around the world to develop a strategy for international product development, implementation, and rollout
- Conduct basic research, and usability testing to understand our international teams needs and how to meet them elegantly and effectively Integrate user research, market analysis, and customer feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs, as well as wants
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and engineering teams to develop a roadmap of international OA / eHR project
- Gain in-depth knowledge of our crypto ecosystem, to be able to represent international capabilities and understand how unique requirements can best be met
- Build both back-end and customer-facing solutions to solve localisation problems
- Prioritise features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers, designers, and analysts to ship high-quality experiences
- Inform product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on staff behaviour and experimentation (e.g. a/b testing, survey data, usability studies)
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives
- 2+ years of product management / product ownership experience
- Strong user experience sensibilities and familiarity with platform UI best practices
- Strong use of analytics, user research, and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines while maintaining multiple projects
- Experienced in planning work for assigned work streams
- Proficient in English