The AI Engineer Bootcamp is an intensive, full-time experience where you will start by learning the fundamentals of AI and go all the way to implementing your own neural network and applying it to a real-world problem. Our commitment is to fully prepare you to get into a junior Data scientist or AI engineer role, and apply your knowledge towards positive contributions to society.
Currently, only 22% of the world’s AI professionals are women. At Akademy.AI, we profoundly dislike this statistic and, as part of our AI ethics pledge, we are committed to ensuring future gender parity in the field. That is why we are offering a full scholarship for our 10 weeks AI Engineer Bootcamp.
If you are a woman ready to use the power of AI for social change, we would love you to apply.
The next cohort of the AI engineer Bootcamp runs from the 8th of July to the 15th of September in Barcelona.
- Solid Python experience or Computer Sciences degree.
- Unstoppable thirst for learning.
- Watery eyes when talking about AI’s potential for social change.
- Fill in the application form: This is your opportunity to state your purpose. Tell us why you can be a good ambassador of AI professional minorities and support the development of a more diverse and inclusive AI environment. Don’t be overwhelmed. We are not looking for impressive university results, neither perfect IQ scores. We are looking for an aptitude, for leaders with the common goal of identifying and addressing real human needs and uphold human values.
- Create and share a public version of your statement of purpose. This can be a video, a story, a blog post, whatever best allows you to express your creativity and talent. And get the widest possible support for it.
- Take the technical assessment for the AI engineer Bootcamp. This allows us to assess your technical level and make sure you have the prerequisite knowledge to fully benefit from the Bootcamp. (You will receive the assessment once you have applied).
- Complete all those steps by or before the 20th of June, add a sprinkle of hope and expect our answer by the 23rd of June.
How to apply:
To get Started, click here https://theaicademy.typeform.com/to/r1ioUI
Not a Woman but Still Underrepresented?
If you don’t identify yourself as a woman but you still belong to an underrepresented group within the AI professional environment, you may still be eligible for our We All Fit Scholarships! In the application, we will give you the opportunity to tell us in which way you would like to contribute to create a more diverse AI environment. So, no excuses, apply now!
20th of June, 2019.