Hey guy! Shola here. So, I was in the kitchen warming up my food in the microwave while using my phone, and a crazy idea popped in my head. I became curious, “what will happen if I microwaved my phone for a few minutes?”
Will it explode? Will I set my house on fire? Will nothing happen? All those questions were running through my mind and then I decided to find out for sure.
So I took out my food, cleaned the microwave and left the kitchen. I took my Laptop and went on YouTube and searched, “What Happens If You Microwave a Phone.” I mean, I can’t come and burn down my house because of curiosity.
However, after watching a few videos I was actually surprised at what happened. THERE WAS NO EXPLOSION. It was a bit disappointing though, I was hoping to see some fireworks 😂. The phones did stop working though, but still not what I expected.
Anyway, you can watch the videos below even though I spoiled it for you already.
*This goes without saying, please don’t try this at home.