Applications are now open for the second cohort of the Labs by ARM accelerator, which offers Nigerian Fintech startups mentoring and the chance to receive US$20,000 in funding.
Labs by ARM 2.0 is designed to engage post-MVP FinTech startups in a series of activities aimed at exponentially advancing the growth of their companies within a short time frame, and ensuring their investment-readiness. Selected startups will be provided with financial investment, distribution, access to investors and lots more!
We are looking for companies that:
- Are post-MVP and operating in the FinTech space in Nigeria.
- Have a well-rounded, complementary team for product vision (what to build).
- Have technology (how to build it).
- Have business (how to make money from it).
- Solve an important problem for a highly-engaged set of customers.
Solving problems in customer experience, process automation and improvement (including transaction and customer care response speeds), and operational cost reduction.
- Opportunity to receive $20,000+ funding, access to support, mentorship, ARM/VP networks, valuable industry insight, and more.
- During the 12-week program, ARM and Ventures Platform will work intensively with each startup; primarily on product, market, and team.
- Provide them with capital, office space, and carefully selected mentors from the FinTech industry who will provide hands-on support, and valuable introductions.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Application closes on 30th December 2019.